Re: Front Shock Assembly Question

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Front Shock Assembly Question
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 23:47:05 -0700
The gloves? Can't say I got the idea from my doctor. Actually, they're
cheap, something like a hundred for $5 or $6. That's why I can take
pictures, easy to slip the gloves off and keep my camera clean.

I just used the disposable gloves recently to paint the frame that's in
those pictures. Used Hammerite black paint, tough stuff, about $40 a gallon.
Took the gloves off and tossed them out, and my hands were clean.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC