Re: Sora blue - or was it??

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <haugchiro@moscow.com>,
Subject: Re: Sora blue - or was it??
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:09:44 -0500
sidney raper wrote

>Bob,
>
>Thanks.  The reason that I ask is that my 1500 is close to the paint stage.
>The original paint under the dash pad is more like the car in CT than the
>Sora blues that I have seen else where.
>
>Sidney Raper

If the color you found on your car is more turquoise, it's most likely
not sora blue, which is, as you described, more of a sky blue. Of course
in some places, my (originaly Sora Blue) 1600 has yellowed areas where
vinyl was up against it. There was a turquoise roadster color available
for awhile, wasn't there?

-Marc T.