Question on how to ship a vehicle overseas:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question on how to ship a vehicle overseas:
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:07:20 -0700
Hey there, I need some information on how to ship a vehicle overseas. I have a
classic auto that I need to send out to Sweden and need to figure out how to
get it there. I have a port nearby in Oakland and also one in Stockton. So my
question is have any of you done it before and what kind of paperwork does it
entail to get a car legally from the US to a foreign country so that the new
owner can get a Title once it arrives at its destination. Any help would be
appreciated.
Gerardo Magana

///
///