Cam Reground Question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Cam Reground Question
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 00:13:26 EDT
My son took the cam out of my black 68 2000 and noted that it said "A" on the
end.  I told him it was supposed to have had a reground cam in it, and I
found in the PO's papers from Schneider Racing Cams in San Diego a reground
spec sheet for a U-20, grind 270-80F.

Question -- can an A cam be reground to a solex cam spec?  The spec sheet
says the intake is 270 at 1/2 inch valve lift, 340 cam lift and the exhaust
is 280 at .488 inch valve lift, 330 cam lift.

Does this make sense to anyone on the group?

Thanks

Gary C
red one
black one