Re: Vibration solved and wheel bearings (unrelated)

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Vibration solved and wheel bearings (unrelated)
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:00:27 -0700
I had used that grease the bearing in the palm method, and after driving the
car I felt the dust cap on the wheel, and it was overly hot.
                So I popped the dust caps and filled them with grease, and
the hot bearings melted the grease and sucked it into the bearings until the
caps no longer felt hot, but were cool to the touch.  Pat