Re: Pictures of TDROC to Colorado

To: "L Jordan" <ay107@lafn.org>
Subject: Re: Pictures of TDROC to Colorado
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 06:46:28 -0400
Linda,

I never thought of that but that area is by the WTC and you can't get there
anymore for a while but there is the Jersey side which I never went to. I
took the ferry from NYC to go to the Statute of Liberty.

NYC has changed considerably since the attacks with blocks being blocked off
and large concrete barriers errected by major buildings such as Grand
Central Terminal, Penn Station and the Empire State Building. National
Guardsmen are also everywhere in sight as well as police cars amd military
vehicles. I hate what happened and is happening to my city, although I never
felt safer.

Mike