message subject

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: message subject
From: "Arthur" <maybee@zebra.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:41:25 -0500
I have a request.. I know that it's a bit more work. But what would it take to
get people to add the word Roadster or maybe Datsun or somthing like it to the
subject line of posts. I am on numerous mailing lists and most add a line to
the subject automatically.

I use message rules to sort my mail and many times there is nothing in the
message to distinguish messages from this group from others and they end up in
my inbox instead of the intended folder. This makes it very hard to keep all
of my mail sorted properly..

Thanks in advance,

Arthur Maybee
69' SPL311