Dental Problem Fixed

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dental Problem Fixed
From: "Henry Bahn" <hbahn@home.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 19:14:02 -0400
As per my earlier post, in response to a number of suggestions, the "one
tooth off' problem was easily fixed by placing rotating the engine by hand
slightly and allowing the gear to fall into place as the oil pump shaft
turned
a bit.  Presto!

I also installed a CHT/EGT gauge (Microflight CE001; 2" electric from
Aircraft Spruce, $97).  Between more adjustability on the ignition, the
electronic dizzy, better monitoring via the gauges, and experimenting
with several different water flow restrictors, I'm betting my overheating
and blown head problems are about to become a thing of the past.

JH

///
///