Electric Fan

To: "Todd Barker" <barkert@centinela.k12.ca.us>, "RWM" <RWM@rwmann.com>
Subject: Electric Fan
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 17:06:36 -0400
I bought a "heavy duty" 14" Spal fan from Racerswholesale and that thing
kicks butt. It is easy to mount up and is quite thin so it mounts up w/o
having to move the rad supports forward as I had to do w/a Flex-a-lite fan I
had. This fan pulls far stronger than any other I bought, and I had a few
different ones over the years that I bought used at auto flea markets.

It costs about 160 but worth it IMHO.

Mike