free adds

To: "roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: free adds
From: "Carl Jaeger" <datsmanspl310@home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 07:41:19 -0400
Hi All
If anyone is interested in listing a car for sale this site is offering  you a
free 90 day ad. I just listed one of my cars.
Carl
Classic and Exotic Car Enthusiast,
We'd like to invite you to visit <http://www.FossilCars.com>. Whether you want
to sell a Classic or Collector car or you're interested in buying one,
FossilCars is the right place to go!  To introduce you to the site, we would
like to offer you a free 90 day ad. Just go to <http://FossilCars.com>, follow
directions for placing an ad. When you get to the Billing Page just type
P45827 in the Card Number field - then click the Finished button - and the ad
will be free. (The code will be good until Oct 29th)

For Buyers: We have over 1500 private ads for antique, vintage, classic,
exotic, muscle  and other collector vehicles (including some extremely rare
Makes/Models). Our navigation is fast and easy and our search functions are
top-notch! Our ads are always current. No ad stays on the site longer than 90
days unless the owner specifically renews.

For Sellers: Our ads are attractive and well organized. They're easy to place
and last for 90 days and are exposed to a steady stream of buyers. Lots of
buyers visit our site. We market heavily to car club members, we advertise in
trade magazines and in major newspapers (including USA Today).

I am confident that this site is the best and I really think you will enjoy
it!  Tell other enthusiasts!! Write to me and let me know what you think.

Dave Schon
President
FossilCars.com, Inc.
mailto:DaveS@FossilCars.com

P.S. Just to give you an idea of the effort behind this site: We spent over a
year developing the site and have incorporated solid design ... easy
navigation ... and speed in getting around. We have great sections where club
and event information can be posted (and viewed) at no charge, as well as a
wonderful section on suppliers to the classic car market. And most important
of all our marketing is a constant, ongoing effort. It's designed to
continually work to bring buyers and sellers together.

If, for any reason, you believe that you have received this message in error
(or it is unwanted), reply to the message and put REMOVE in the subject line
and we will remove your email address from our list.

///
///