Re: Oyyy..life falling apart need to sell stuff (B Cam

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oyyy..life falling apart need to sell stuff (B Cam
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:35:28 -0700
        So, what does installing the B cam on a SU U20 accomplish?
Anything of value?

Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Sent by: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
10/18/2001 10:39 AM
Please respond to Daniel Neuman

        To:     datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
        cc:
        Subject:        Oyyy..life falling apart need to sell stuff

Hello All,
                 Well my worst fear has come trueThe owner of the house
that I have been renting informed me recently that they are putting the
house on the market.  Chances are that it will sell very soon and I will
be evicted by the new owner.  This is bad, very very bad.  Irene and I had
planned on living here as long as possible in order to save up the money
for a down payment on a house.  We literally can not afford to rent
another place in the city.  The rent on a comparable house would be like
$2600 a month!!!  Even a 2-bedroom appt goes for like $1800We are now
feverishly looking for a place to buy in the bay area.  I need to reduce
the amount of stuff I own and in the same time increase the number of
zero's in my bank account.  No I am not selling my roadster but if things
get bad I will have to sell my 'new' lathe then if it gets really bad I
will have to sell my roadster.  I will be putting lots of stuff up for
sale on ebay soon but I still have some roadster parts I need to ha!
ve!
 gone.  Here's the list so far.
                 2 2000 grills
                 one complete top frame with latches and old top
                 one used solex B cam with lifters
and  a couple of other things that I am forgetting about.
These are the same things that I have posted before but nobody seemed to
like the prices I was asking.So I guess people can make offers now??
                                 Thanks for letting me rant a bit.
                                                 Daniel 69 2000
                                                 SF CA

///