Re: Assembly Question: tail lights

To: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Subject: Re: Assembly Question: tail lights
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 07:40:16 -0500 (CDT)
Bob,

 My 67.5 has the turn signals on top and the stop lights on the
bottom.  If you have red lenses on all 4 tail lights go ahead
and put 3 wire sockets in all of them and have fun!  You may have
to change out the flasher for a "heavy duty" flasher if they flash
too fast with the extra bulb.

I would like to have 4 stop lights on my car, but, since I run
amber lenses on the turn signals I don't think it would pass here
in Texas.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, R Haug wrote:

> List,
> I can see that I will be asking quite a few questions over the
> next few months as I re-assemble my 67.5.  When it has
> been apart for 2 years the memory fades just a bit.
> My next question is, are the upper or lower tail lighs the
> ones with the turn signals in them, meaning 3 wire or 2 wire?
> It looks like it would be easy to make them both turn/stop lights
> as well as running lights.  Easy that is if you have the correct
> light plug, which I do have an extra.
> Bob
> 67.5
> Moscow, Idaho