Great feedback already today

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great feedback already today
From: "Les@CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:45:11 -0700
Already getting very nice comments on the show and have been asked to
consider changing the date so as to not coincide with the other 3 or so
shows that happen in Cal on the same weekend so If someone will forward
me the dates of the other events I will see what our options are. I
forgot to thank several very key people for their efforts on this event
as well and That would be my manager Dennis for his tireless work under
difficult circumstances to keep track of everyone at the last minute and
Pam Bauman who offered to make cookies for those who showed and I think
that everyone got some cookies and when I threw the last of the 4 big
bags in the trash there were just crumbs. So again thanks to all and I
hope you enjoyed it.
Les(finally winding down)

--
Les Cannaday