Re: bear meets clutch

To: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bear meets clutch
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 10:00:09 -0700
Now if  the bear smells that which he wants, there goes the Garage door.

I have that problem with the Dogs in this area so we have resorted to
rinsing all the cans before disposal, and putting all thrown out food into
baggies to help eliminate the smell.

I think I may have my 67.5 2000 w/Solex sold. Pat