CDM's Show

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: CDM's Show
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 19:38:18 -0700
Hi everyone,

Well, just to let everyone know the 1960 Fairlady is loaded in the trailer
and ready to roll to CDM's Show tomorrow.  Honk when you pass me on the
freeway!  I'll be the guy with the dark blue Durango pulling the (enclosed)
white trailer.  :-)  Hope to meet lots of people I've only heard about.

Vaya con Dios,

Edgar Gonzalez
San Diego, CA
http://www.spl212.com