Framework for Body

To: <datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Framework for Body
From: "Jack Davis" <jrd.boulder@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:59:19 -0600
I have reached the point where I am either going to sell my '69 2000. . .or
fix it up so I am not embarrassed when I park it beside my wife's newly
painted '70 1600.

Awhile back I thought I saw pictures on someone's web site of a wooden frame
work they used to cradle their roadster body while doing a frame off
restoration, but don't remember where I saw the pictures. Anyone know what I
am talking about?

Also, if the body is lifted off the frame in one piece how much support does
it need. I would hate to have it "fold up" in a heap because I didn't have
it supported correctly.

TIA

-
Jack Davis