Magpie's Song - Mark's Latest Fund Drive

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Magpie's Song - Mark's Latest Fund Drive
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:25:30 -0700
Mark Wrote - In a very long message - >so here it is time for the
semi-annual fund drive.
--------------
Ok gang, Mark is planing on upgrading the list server again. But this time
he's adding some new features we need. Like our own ARCHIVE!!! Can I have a
hallaluya? And speed up service. He needs quite a few $$$ to buy alot more
drive space.

What do you say? Let the Datsun Roadster group show the other lists what
participation is all about!

>Paypal - Send your contributions to team_fat@uswestmail.net

>Checks - Send a check, payable to Fat Chance Garage, in US funds, to

         Fat Chance Garage
         PO Box 58333
         Salt Lake City, UT 84158

>Visa, Mastercard:  You can send the info to the Fat Chance address above,
or
send a fax to 801-355-5438.  Perhaps someday my parts business will have
online
credit card processing.  Maybe if I weren't spending so much time keeping
the
lists running.  No Discover or American Express at the moment.

///
///