Re: New addition to family (Really!)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New addition to family (Really!)
From: "Jim Moore" <jmoore66@olg.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:31:36 -0400
I have an announcement also. My first child was born 10/01/01..binary
numbers...guess he'll be a computor whiz.....his name is Matthew James and
he can be seen at http://www.abchood.com/jimandpatti

Roadster content: Pictures of the Fairlady are on the same website. I sent
this URL to the list a while back, but now the baby pics are there :o)

Jim Moore
Dunkirk MD