New addition to family (Really!)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New addition to family (Really!)
From: Ryan Roswell Bird <BirdMan@myrealbox.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:36:28 +0000
Theresa and I are proud to announce the birth of our third child and first son
yesterday evening.  He weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces.  Both mother and son healthy
are resting at a local hospital in Mesa, AZ.

-- Roadster Content  --

Even though it was a holiday Monday, I had planned on flying in to work on my
'67 1600 and then spend the rest of week in LA on business.  Theresa wasn't due
for two more weeks.  We felt Sunday night that the baby was on its way, so I
canceled the flight that night.

Ryan Bird
67 1600 - Santa Ana, CA  (It'll be done soon... I hope)
Home - Tempe, AZ

www.picturetrail.com/ryanrbird

///
///