firewall gromet location

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: firewall gromet location
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 19:10:50 -0700
Greetings all,
I have the car body parts painted now and I am ready to start
putting the gromets in the firewall.  I cannot remember
which type of gromets go where.  I have a 67.5 and I
could use a relatively close up picture of the firewall
from several locations.  Would someone be able to
send possibly 2 - 4 pictures for me to look at.
My neighbor up the street has a 69 that I have
looked at but it isn't exactly the same.  I have
some of them right.  I do have all new ones from
one of our faithful vendors.  Thanks Dean.  Had
them almost a year and a half now.
Thank you for your assistance.
Does the throttle pedal shaft have rubber
seals on the ends that bolt to the firewall?
Bob
67.5
Moscow

///