RE: lightning question nr.2

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: lightning question nr.2
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 23:37:31 +0200
Hi all,
Many Thanks for all the nice and tech. responses!
Maybe I haven't explained my question very well.
Let's consider the following.
You have engine running and put the stalk on steering column up, that
way left front &  left rear turn lamps are going on&off (flashing).
Now, you turn off the engine, pull out the key from the ignition
switch but you do not touch the stalk (stalk still up for left side
flashing). What is now happening with the 'city light or park light'
and 'tail lamp'? Are they 'ON' or 'OFF'?

Chris-The Belgian Roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1424148&a=10670695&f=0

///
///