Wheel adapters revisited

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel adapters revisited
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 14:20:23 -0700 (PDT)
I am still considering purchasing wheel adapters.  These bolt to your
standard lug bolts, and allow you to mount FWD wheels.  They do not
require longer/different lugbolts.  With a 1.25" adapter let you mount
38-40mm wheels.

If you can ignore the MIDI music, there's a reprint of a good article
about adapters at http://home.earthlink.net/~bzdel/adapters.htm

Evan, a guy with a great reputation in the Z world, makes these:

http://www.zdriver.com/albums/general/53/4.jpg

He can make adapters for Roadsters if we provide correct center hub and
overall hub diameter.  If three or more of us buy, he'll make and ship
them for $250/set.

If you're interested please let me know and I'll get us all in touch
with Evan.  Also, please let me know if you'd rather keep the 4x4.5
pattern or go to 4x100 (as in the picture of the Z), or if you don't
have a preference.

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181