Re: I am FOR SURE going to the blackhawk show.

To: "Dan Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: I am FOR SURE going to the blackhawk show.
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 13:54:12 -0700
We will be going also, plan on getting there at about 8:20 am, for those of
you that want to caravan with us we will be meeting at Coco's restaurant in
Modesto, That's by the Vintage fair mall, we plan on leaving no later than
7:10 am. If any of you are from the area and want to meet up with us en
route e- mail me and we can make arrangements.
Gerardo