I am FOR SURE going to the blackhawk show.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I am FOR SURE going to the blackhawk show.
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 13:49:04 -0700
        Hello All,
I have not really heard back from anybody about changing their minds about
the blackhawk show??
        Well I am definately going no-matter-what.  I don't care if its just
me a couple of Z's and a beat-up 510 wagon I'm going.  I can not handle another
two days with Irene's family here..I'm afraid that if I stick around I am going
go postal.....
                Daniel 69 2000
  Remember if you want to check things out the day of the show call me on my
yell phone 415-407-4579

        see you guys at the show.. I hope

///
///