Re: Loud rattle in 1st gear.

To: datsun roadster mailist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Loud rattle in 1st gear.
From: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 16:57:35 -0700
I took a look under the hood and it looks like my new battery has
leaked a little, so there is battery acid residue all over the right
side of the engine (if you are seated). Could the acid cause any
thing to make the 1st gear rattle at all, ie loosened up some parts
down under? BTW, the rattle seems to be also linked with the clutch.

--

Hoon Kim
Pixar Animation Studios

///