Classic & Sportscar mag available in the US?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic & Sportscar mag available in the US?
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:58:18 EDT
Hi

Just came back from a great day courtesy of Classic & Sportscar mag. In the
December issue they're doing a back-to-back feature on a 1968 Sunbeam Alpine
(the Alpine National concours winner 2001) and my old 2000 Roadster.  Two
totally different cars but a very interesting comparison all the same.

I should get a set of photos soon from C&S and I'll post a few of them on the
site.

Best

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm";>Fairlady Roadster