Re: Fuel line crap

To: "Roman Rist" <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>, "roadster"
Subject: Re: Fuel line crap
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 06:49:45 -0400
My filter is before the fuel pump. Most articles I read say to put the
filter before the pump to protect the pump but more importantly because the
pump works more effectively when sucking through a filter rather than
pushing through a filter. Also if the filter is placed after the filter the
pressure drops.

Some cars today do use a main filter after the pump but they usually still
have a metal filter before the pump. My Miata is like that.

Mike