Need to Sell

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Need to Sell
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:37:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        I need to replace my stolen mountain bike which has always been my
main source of transportation.  I am kinda strapped right now so I was
hoping to sell some of my excess inventory.
I have some stuff ready to go now and I will have some other stuff ready to
go later. Just looking to get fair prices for things but if I can't get that
here then I will try ebay.....
        Ready to go now.
                Solex B cam and lifters-used showing slight pitting on a couple
of the lobes.
                High windshield top frame-top.  Frame is in good rust free shape
I don't think its been on the car in ~10 years. The top isn't perfect and the
side windows are yellowed but it doenst have any holes but the front bow thing
has the standard dent thing.
                A set of 69 seats with head rests head rests are in good shape
seats are typically trashed-free if you take both but if you just want the
headrests then I'm going to charge you something.
                A complete 2000 grill-in pretty good shape almost as good as the
one onthe car now with a couple of dings.
                I'm also going to be selling the grill off the car also.

Um.. I think thats all right now.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA

///