Re: Been reading and learning

To: Ted Garner <tgarner89@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Been reading and learning
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
You're lucky!  Removal is a snap.  There are two brackets (each) that
hold the speedo and tach in the dash.  They should be held to the
speedo and tach by wingnuts.  Remove those, remove any cables, then the
gauges come out the front of the dash.  Don't forget to remove the trip
odometer cable.  Just don't taunt us late Roadster people about gauge
removal.