Car 54 where are you?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Car 54 where are you?
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:42:52 +600
Non-SEROC area roadster owners may delete this message.
Sorry for the band width but, it does have roadster content.

We are trying to get a little (just a little) more organized here at
SEROC Membership Headquarters. We (I) have noticed some roadster
owners within our vast domain (MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, NC, KY, TN) that
are not affiliated with any club, namely SEROC. We also have a few
SEROCers that we can't get in touch with.

The following roadster owners were noticed on Mark Dent's web
site: http://www.datsunroadsters.com/  but, don't appear on our SEROC
listing. We would like to add you to the SEROC membership rolls.
Please contact me and let me know if I might add you to SEROC. (It's
FREE) Thanks in advance.
Joe Governale - FL - 68 - 2000 - red
Ryan and Paul Metz - GA - 68 - 2000 - red
Eric Roe - FL - 68 - 1600 - red
Ron Edgan - FL - 68 - 1600 - red
We love RED in SEROC.

Also there are a few SEROC members listed on our website:
http://members.home.net/seroc-web/
whose location is unknown. We did find some of you on Steve Allen's
web site: http://www.311s.org/
Would these folks please get in touch with me and let us know where
you're located etc.
Charles Flanery
Michael Schpiro

SEROC is organizing it's members state by state so you can have
intra-state as well as inter-state fun runs and to let you become
familiar with other roadster folks that are close by. There are a lot
more of you out there than you think. It's nice to know where you're
other roadster bud's (family) in your own state are located.

Please email or call me with any info we can either post on the web
site and pass on to your fellow state SEROCers.

Let this also serve as an open invitation to other roadster owners
lurking out there to come on home to SEROC. Now with over 60 members.
Do you know how many and where the roadsters are in your state?

And we Thank You for your support!

Brad Holmes
68 - 2k, Solex, Red
SEROC