Re: P/N 12201-32200

To: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>,
Subject: Re: P/N 12201-32200
From: <eddie@ratdat.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 00:01:32 +0100
The second half of a part number beginning 322xx is a number for early
Nissan Cedric (1959 on) a 30 series with a 1488cc engine so I assume the
1500 Roadster uses the same engine?? Maybe Alan Bent in Australia might have
some information from a 30 parts book?? He's fairly familiar with early
Cedrics.

Eddie Rattley
England
eddie@ratdat.com