Re:

To: Stephen McCartney <sgam@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re:
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:23:57 -0500 (CDT)
Threading the studs works fine.  I did that to my first roadster about 10
yars ago and they are still doing fine.  I also had a broken stud on the
back of a badge, so I drilled deeper into the badge, then tapped the hole
to take, I  think, a 4-40 stud.  Used thread locker on it and then ran a
nut on.  Works fine for salvaging those badges!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner

///
///