Re: See Fig 29 Anyone?

To: gsglasgow@home.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: See Fig 29 Anyone?
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 23:18:29 EDT
Super and thanks, it was not in my parts book.  I recommend that everyone
check their book and see if its missing, I bought mine from a group member a
few years back.

Do you know if 24, 25 and 16, 17-23 are inside the clutch and not seen from
underneath the car (cause I didn't see them), or if they are supposed to be
on the other side of the lever from 39, 40 41, 42?  I

Right now there is no adjustment left in the clutch, as it went out suddenly
on the way back from Mt. Palomar, and it slips quite a bit in 3rd and 4th.  I
wonder if 24, 25 17-23 provide more adjustment.

Gary C
red one
black one

In a message dated 9/23/01 6:17:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gsglasgow@home.com writes:

> Have you tried http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Images/29.gif?
>
> Gordon Glasgow
> Renton, WA