The sound of Victory

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: The sound of Victory
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 19:26:36 -0700
I just took my Victory Ride! Look out World, Victor's Roadster is on the
road!

Thanks to Gerardo Magana for the great deal on the Transmission. Gerardo, It
shifts great.

My mid close box is so much spare parts, I'm afraid. I disassembled with
Stan's help, to find it had been built by blind monkeys with large hammers.
Hey! I learned allot, So that offsets the loss.

I'll rebuild my late box and have it ready for action. I hope it's not too
screwed up. It shifted so nice. Gerardo's early style box has longer throws
and a looser shift than my  late box.

I didn't tighten down my air cleaner, so, when I got home, it was banging
around. No damage. but typical after a big job to forget a thing or two.

///
///