RE: Roadster Database available for download?

To: "John Wightman" <johnwightman@shaw.ca>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Roadster Database available for download?
From: "Daniel Beatty" <daniel@nowroc.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:19:27 -0700
John,

Sounds like you have the makings of a great car!

The database was designed by Matt Silvey matt12@rcip.com  The database is
too large for the average download.  Either I or Matt can send you the DB on
a CD.

Let us know what you would like.  It is a great tool to keep track of your
restoration and purchases.

Daniel Beatty
Portland, OR
65 1600