SEROC Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SEROC Update
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:46:20 +600
...................................SEROC UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is an email / info update for you SEROC members. If you are
reading this message, that means I have your correct email address. If
you aren't reading this then...............I guess you aren't reading
this and I don't have your email address. Please check the
SEROC web site, http://members.home.net/seroc-web/
go to the directory and see if your name and the info you desire to
be posted is correct and complete. Information you wish changed,
updated, added, removed, or altered (we can't help with police
records) should be sent to Tom Phelan: tomph@ispchannel.com

I 'm also trying to get an accurate state by state listing so those of
you who'd like to get have regional / state SEROC event can contact
the owners in your state.  (ie. North and South Carolina alone have 17
cars, by latest count) You may even draw some neighboring owners from
other states with an open invite. With fall coming on there are
probably many local fall events that could be used as a reason,
excuse, or whatever to "Gather the Roadsters" Could even have a
charity fund raising event. There is certainly enough reasons for
that, especially right now.

Many of you have also not listed a state. Please add that and any info
you can (Witness Protection Program owners are exempt).

If you know of another roadster (Datsun) owner, get out there and
get'm sighed up.

Thanks for your support.

ENJOY THE RIDE!

Brad Holmes