Re: Re[2]: World Mourns??

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Re[2]: World Mourns??
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:33:25 -0400
While there is a time and a place for his comments a memorial service is not
one of them. Someone should have pulled the plug on that asshole.

Maybe we should send him to Afganistan and he can preach there!! Another
political quasi religious asshole who wants to see his name in the papers.

We have his other half here in NY who goes by the name of Rev Al Sharpton.
Unless he can get his name in the press or whip up the rascist card you
won't see his name. I have yet to hear one squeek out of him or hear words
of comfort eminating from his mouth.

Both of them probably  received their ordainment by mail and as a tax dodge.
Men of cloth my ass.

Always IMHO,
Mike