Re[2]: World Mourns??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "Gordon Glasgow"
Subject: Re[2]: World Mourns??
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:31:14 -0700
Thanks, it's a beautiful webpage. Nice to see the outpouring of sympathy
from abroad for our tragedy. Yesterday I attended a San Francisco memorial
service that the mayor put together, included gov Davis, senators Boxer and
Feinstein, and former sec of state George Shultz. Surprising to hear
patriotic comments from many of them, would have been perfect except for
Rev Amos Brown criticizing America for bringing it on ourselves and blaming
us for our attacks in Nicaragua and elsewhere. Well, the Bay Area is home
of Barbara Lee, what else can I say. At least we have friends overseas who
know what a memorial should be about.

Fred - So.SF