POR15 or Hammerite

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: POR15 or Hammerite
From: "Tim North" <timnorth@valu-line.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 00:28:34 -0500
List,
Does anyone know of a nation-wide or online source for these products?  Any
opinions on which works best?  I am getting ready to install a new carpet kit
in my 69 2000 and I want to coat the floor pan first.  I am also looking for
that insulation that consists of tiny air bubbles sandwiched between two films
of silver mylar. I want to adhesive my carpets to this material before
installing them. I've tried Home Depot and can't find it there.  Does anyone
know the official name for it and where to find it.  I saw a similar product
at Sail Expo in S.F. about three years ago but that's a dead-end now.