Out of the woodwork....

To: roadsters list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Out of the woodwork....
From: Dan and Louise Yates <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:29:52 -0600
    The building nextdoor to the one my wife works in had a bomb threat
yesterday. This is in Regina ,Saskatchewan ,Canada for chrisakes! We are not
exactly the hub of the military- industrial complex here!! Has the whole
freakin world gone crazy? By the way, if you guys do find that some of the
terrorists came there from Canada as CNN is reporting, could I have a little
advance notice before the nukes come north? You know, just so I can carry
the roadster pieces down the basement?
     Seriously, my heart aches at the images shown on television. I can only
imagine the sense of loss felt by those who lost someone in this horror.

Dan Yates
67 1600
(not glowing in the dark yet)