Re: Engine pull photos

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine pull photos
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:35:16 -0400
May I make an alternate suggestion?

I have not attempted to source it recently, but speed shops used to carry a
chromed aluminum tube that was a universal alternator spacer.  It was PLENTY
long to replace all 3 locations of washers.  The ID may be too big (it has
been years since I looked at one), or it may work fine.  Either way, it is
worth taking a look.  They were mighty cheap, and being aluminum, easily cut
to the appropriate length.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060