Re: Still feeling too numb.

To: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Still feeling too numb.
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:21:59 +0200
I just got back from Germany last night and while checking in
at the hotel there on tuesday afternoon I was told about the
first WTC hit by the hotel staff and then it all got worse. I
followed the BBC World news and I dont have words for what
was on the TV. It brought back the memory of when M/S Estonia
went to the bottom of the Baltic Sea with over 800 people in
1994. Things like this just dont happen but it just did. Friends
and members of the family, we all know someone... People are
"feeling numb" in this part of the world and our thoughts goes
to the victims and the people who are and were trying to save
lives. For the SOB's responsible, they should burn in hell forever.

Thomas

--
 Thomas in Sweden