Re: Tragedy

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tragedy
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 00:12:53 +0000
Ok - my turn to vent a little - many of you have
made excellent points and I've enjoyed reading
all the different views.  I'd only like to add that
we are not a Democracy - we are a Represenative Republic.
If we weren't Albertarnoldalgorejr would be president -
Thank God he is not.  I don't care why they are mad at us -
even though as a World History teacher I could come up with
several ideas.  The thing to do here is what is moraly right -
As stated by someone prior - it will possibly take some time
to sort things out and then we need to retaliate in a decisive
manner avoiding civilians if possible.
Mike