Looking for a 1600 block and crank in Maryland

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a 1600 block and crank in Maryland
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:56:48 EDT
I found a note on my front door this morning. There is a guy who has seen my
cars, and is in need of a 1600 block and crank. I told him about the list,
but he has no computer, and the parts are for a friends car he is working on.
Car has been sitting, and they need these few parts to get it on its way. I
gave my email address out and will wait for reply, but in the mean time, if
there is anyone out there wanting to sell these parts, let me know and I will
send him to you. They are interested in a a possible 2000 swap too. But they
would need a tranny too, right?