roadster on 4 wheels

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster on 4 wheels
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 22:10:42 -0700
Today is the first time in 2 years that the body of my 67.5 came off the

rotisserie.  It is on 4 wheels.  Not the chassis yet but it is on 4
wheels
none the less.  I made a dolly like the one by Fred Katz.  Thanks for
the
inspiration.  I plan to be painting the body tomorrow.  It will not go
on
 the frame for 2 weeks.  I have a seminar next weekend so I can't get
 the body back on the frame until then.  I may even have it back
together
by the spring.  I may even be ready for Shasta.  Wishful thinking?
Probably not!  :-)
Bob
67.5
Moscow