It runs

Subject: It runs
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 23:13:41 -0400
Well, I drove it around today and it seems to be happy.  A bit rich at idle Id
say but
running okay at speed.  I had my exhaust start rattling loudly while out with
the car
today and had to fabricate a mount tonight.  Well see how that works in the
morning.
I also wanted to thank Woody for coming over to help at the first start up
yesterday.  It
was very helpful to have another pair of eyes to look for problems.  Woody
found one big
one.  Hey, whats this he said while looking over the tackle box on my
workbench.  Oh,
those are the old valve springs and rockers and. @#$$%.  The rocker arm
springs that I
forgot to put back on the rockers.
Woody said Id have noticed sooner or later but better to have that little
mistake
uncovered before starting her up.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL