Re: Fuel Pump Question ....

To: Michael Breen <elvis@channel1.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Question ....
From: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 16:31:09 -0500
Hi Mike,

Some pumps can be rebuilt, some can't.  Depends upon the design.  See the
following URL:

http://www.datsunroadster.com/PIC_PAGES/NEW_PARTS_PIC_PAGES/170-06.htm

Assuming that you have checked the hoses to insure that fuel isn't running down
the outside, pump replacement is a snap.  Make sure you get the spacer (between
the block and the pump) back in!!!!

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX