Re: Used R16 Camshaft Needed Please

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>,
Subject: Re: Used R16 Camshaft Needed Please
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 18:08:25 -0400
Pat,

My cam was reground once before by Isky but I won't use them again as their
turn-around time is way too long and they're a screwed up company. My
dealing with them was not pleasant.

Crane used to do it but no longer. I contacted them during the winter.

I'm going to go with Malverne Racing. A bit more money but I think worth it
and a very knowledgeable shop.

Soooo, I still need a cam.

Mike