Stolen car woe's Help!!!

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stolen car woe's Help!!!
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:09:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hi List,

i am in need of some help / advice.

The problem the insurance company made me an offer on my car that was
stolen for a amount I do not feel is enough. I have turned in to them the
reciepts for the last 4-5 year (as long as I have owned the car) and the
reciept totaled $5500 + not including things like role bar, and other
oddities that I couldn't find reciepts for.

So what I am after is how to get more money out of them. The lady I am
dealing with is not being very pratical in my opinion, and is taking the
apprasers estmate as final word. So if others out there have advice or
even appriasels they have gotten and wouldn't mind sending me a copy to
send to the isnurance company that would be great.

Or if anyone has had a similar experience and what you did that would be
great.

Insurance company: State Farm, it has been great untill this.
They offered me $4000
I wnat $5500 + Or for them to replace my car for me.

One other problem any car I found that seems equivalent is out of state
but they say that is my problem and won't pay for anything like that?

Help....

Eric