RE: Cam chain noise...again

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cam chain noise...again
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:33:14 -0700
Head thickness is 4.528-4.530" as measured at the 1st cam tower.

Sounds like your oil pressure is dropping off as it warms up. What is it showing
on the gauge? It still souldn't touch under any circumstances if (a) the cam
towers are shimmed enough or (b) the tensioner is shimmed enough.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA